Sivut

lauantai 25. toukokuuta 2013

Photos

“My cats inspire me daily. They inspire me to get a dog!”
― Greg Curtis



“Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” 





“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
― Josh Billings



“Happiness is a warm puppy.”




“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”
― Milan Kundera



“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
― Johnny Depp



“I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it.”
― Cesar Millan



“A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, smart or dumb. Give him your heart.. and he'll give you his.”
― Milo Gathema



“My dogs have been the reason I have woken up every single day of my life with a smile on my face.”
― Jennifer Skiff

2 kommenttia: